Saturday, July 28, 2007

 

Yahoo Map App - Running Map

I prefer Yahoo Maps because the detail in rural areas far surpasses Google. I am trying to find an app that works like Bikely.com.

Running Map is one candidate. I have to play with it some. The mapping seems better but I haven't found how to insert into a blog. I have found in other Yahoo apps that it must first be inserted into 360 then take the code and use it in Blogger.

Stay tuned
Click to see the

in town cycling loop.


http://www.runningmap.com?id=19626


>>>>>>>

Labels: , ,


Comments:
There is currently no way to insert a live runningmap into a blog post. Just permalinks. It's an interesting feature though! I will give it some thought.

Randy Troppmann
runningmap founder
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?