Friday, August 05, 2005

 

Re: Sarah Jane agent notes?

No problem. I can set it to give an email heads up so
that you do not have to check unnecessarily.

Since it is private, you cannot link to it. but feel
to copy from it and use as you see fit.

Nice pics on the blog. Thanks

You can post to the blog by email

HLBumpkin.rolf@blogger.com

Better yet search for BlogThis on the blogger site and
install on your menu bar. Than enables publishing to
the blog with one click and it saves the website that
you are on at the moment. A real time saver and
excellent online note taker that works for any
*.blogspot account you have.

AB

--- rolf@rolfpotts.com wrote:

> I'm in and blogged. Not sure how much time I'll
> have to check into that
> blog in coming weeks, but I'll try!
>
>
> r
>
>
> > Today is the first day back in our house. Our dog,
> > Nickel is happy. Carol is working on your request
> and
> > I am writing a story on the July experience.
> >
> > I am sending you a invitation to Join the private
> > blog. http://mavandjen.blogspot.com/
> >
> > If you have a blogger account no problem just
> respond
> > to the email and you're in, if not just follow the
> > steps, it is straight forward.
> >
> > See you on the blog. Carol will deliver later
> today.
> > If you want to be emailed of new posts just ask.
> >
> > BA
> >
> > --- rolf@rolfpotts.com wrote:
> >
> >> Howdy,
> >>
> >> I hope you guys are doing well. I'm back in
> Kansas
> >> and just now getting
> >> over the exhaustion of a month of teaching. My
> >> thoughts of story
> >> structure and metaphors are now giving way to
> >> drywall and primer. Hope to
> >> blog some more PAA pictures soon, though.
> >>
> >> For now: Carol, do you have the summary of the
> talk
> >> that my agent, Sarah
> >> Jane, gave in the garden? If so, I'd appreciate
> it
> >> if you passed those
> >> along to me. I'd love to blog them before the
> >> memory of her visit gets
> >> too old...
> >>
> >> Best,
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> r
> >>
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> ____________________________________________________
> > Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home
> page
> > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
> >
> >
>
>


____________________________________________________
Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?